Foxwell launches GT80, the top line of its diagnostic family at Automechanika Frankfurt 2014. It is the new milestone for Foxwell’s development and also a new revolution for the diagnosis solution in the industry.
GT80 provides greater degree of accuracy with its unrivalled live data function.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge format.
- Allows to view up to 4 parameter graphs simultaneously and merging multiple PID plots into one coordinate, providing the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
- Learns and records good live sensor data values and compares with the faulty sensor and parameter readings to the good readings.
- Records hours of live data stream and playbacks the recording to make sure you capture the intermittent fault whenever it happens.
GT80 Features Actuations, Adaptations and Control Module Coding and programming.
- Allows temporarily activating or controlling a vehicle system or component. With GT80, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, & actuators is made a simple task.
- Allows for the coding and programing of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
Visit our website www.foxwellmall.com to find more benefits of this innovative diagnostic platform