Foxwell newly released NT530 Multi-System Scanner, it is the firmware and software Updated Version of NT520 Pro.
What is the biggest advantage of NT530 compared with NT520 pro?
1. NT530 can support latest 2018/2019 models while NT520 pro cannot.
2. NT530 can better support BMW F Chassis while NT520 pro cannot.
3. NT530 add four more car makes based on NT520 pro: Maybach, Mitsubishi, Renault, Nissan
Foxwell NT530 Features and Benefits
– Works with the latest 2018/2019 models
– Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
– Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL of all systems
– Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
– Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
– Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
– Displays freeze frame data
– Retrieves ECU information
– Runs component/system bi-directional tests
– Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
– Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc
– Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
– Multi-language menus and codes for an international marketplace
– Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
– Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests