Foxwell released its brand new battery analyzer - BT705
In the second quarter of this year, BT705 was first published as a supplement of Foxwell’s catalogue. It’s also a great improvement for battery diagnosis.
BT705 is an auto diagnostic tool for 6V -12V batteries or 12V -24V starting and charging systems which are normally applied to passenger cars and light duty trucks. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and defect faults of starting and charging system. What makes it different are the features stated below.
* Wide coverage:
1. Test multiple rating systems- CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
2. Wide battery type support: 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel; 12V & 24V starting and charging systems.
3. Test range: from 100 to 2000CCA
4. Wide language support: Chinese, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korea, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
* Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition and can test directly on the car.
* Quick and accurate response in less than 3 seconds.
* Provides safer test environment without emitting light/heat/spark or discharging battery.
* Easy to use and practical design: multilingual display, 3.2’ LCD screen and menu-driven operation, optional Bluetooth printer.