- Top 2 reasons to get Foxwell NT520 BMW Full Package:
- 1. Foxwell NT520 pro scanner with Pre-installed BMW software, no need to download software
- 2. It is compatible with a wide range of BMW models, including Mini and Rolls Royce vehicles.
- 3. Free shipping by DHL
Foxwell NT520 Pro Multi-System Scanner with Pre-installed BMW Software
Note: This package includes Foxwell NT520 pro scanner with Pre-installed BMW software, no need to download software.
If you need other softwares, please pay extra cost USD60 (SC283-S).
If you need to do cars for year 1987-2000, you need to buy this kit:http://www.foxwellmall.com/wholesale/foxwell-nt520-pro-with-pre-installed-bmw-software-plus-bmw-20-pin-socket-and-connect-cable.html
Foxwell NT520 pro with Pre-installed BMW software supported carlist
1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88, F20
2 Series: F22 F23 F45 F46
3 Series: E30/E36, E46, E90/E91/E92/E93, F30/F31/F35, F34 F80
4 Series: F32/F33 F36 F82 F83
5 Series: E28, E34, E39, E60/E61, F10/F11, F07, F18
6 Series: E24, E63/E64, F12/F13, F06
7 Series: E23, E32, E38, E65/E66/E68, F01/F02/F04
8 Series: E31
I Series: I01/I12
X Series: X1_E84, X3_E83, X3_F25, X4_F26, X5_E53, X5_E70, X6_E71, X6_E72, X5_F15,X5_F85, X6_F16,X6_F86, X1_F48,
Z Series: Z1_E30, Z4_E85/E86, Z8_E52, Z4_E89
MINI For Most Models 2002-Present
Body Styles Covered
R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–present)
R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
R58: Coupé (2012–present)
R59: Roadster (2012–present)
R60: Countryman (2010–present)
R61: Paceman (2013-2016)
F54: Clubman (2016-present)
F55: Hatchback (2014-present)
F56: Hatchback (2014-Present)
F57: Convertible (2014-Present)
Rolls-Royce MODELS COVERED
RR1, RR2, RR3, RR4, RR5
Foxwell NT520 Features and Benefits:
NT520 is a professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems.
It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming.
In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset,ABS light reset, DPF regeneration and much more.
Foxwell NT520 pro for BMW Speical Functions
- Compatible with BMW from 1998, MINI and Rolls Royce;
- Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD; Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs;
- Requests and records live sensor data, displays freeze frame data;
- Does active tests on systems and components;
- Performs special functions, coding, security access, register new batteries;
- Resets oil service light;
- Deactivates and re-activates brake control system;
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed;
- Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality;
- Code trouble-shooters for faster and easier diagnosis;
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions;
- 2.8'' TFT color screen and menu-driven operations;
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests.
Please Kindly Note:
- Bi-directional Test: NT520 allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Those test includes but not limited to register battery replacement, CAS reset,CO adjustment, delete transport model, disable/enable key.
- Oil Service Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and air bags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
This tool can register battery replacement, but the replace battery must be the SAME BATTERY TYPE and CAPACITY with the ORIGINAL.
Display: Backlit,240*320 TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided by vehicle power
Display:2.8”TFT color screen
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions : 145*94*32MM
Color Box: 530*525*336MM
1*NT520 Multi-System Scan Tool
1*Nylon Carry Pouch
+86-15207156315 Skype: foxwellmall.com
Live Support: Chat with us online
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgScan QR Code to Shopping via Mobile Device.