Our NT510/NT520 Pro shipped with default OBD2 software and do not contain any vehicle software, customer can download one software for free after they received the products. Following is the instruction for how to download software to NT510/NT520 Pro and update:
Note: If you brought Foxwell NT520 pro with 2 free software, please download the first software as below step, then send your serial number of NT520 to email@example.com, we will open the second software authorization for you, then you can download the second one.
1. Visit www.foxwelltech.com and go the Product page. Find your product model and click it to view the product profile. Select Download tab to download the PC application file.
2. Unzip the application file. Follow instructions on computer screen to install the application and driver.
3. Double click the desktop icon to launch the application.
4. Connect the device with computer via USB cable
5. Register your Foxwell ID and Log in with your Foxwell ID and password.
6. Foxscanner will automatically recognize the serial number and display all available applications, please read it carefully before update. Please note that you are allowed to select and install any one of the vehicle software from the available update list free of charge and in future you are allowed to install updates of the selected brand only. In case you want to install any other vehicle software, please contact us to place an order of buying extra software.
Note: If you've formatted the TF card, please select your serial number first and all available updates will display.
7. Click the check box(es) in front of the software you wish to update and then click the Update button to download.
8. When Update button is clicked, it begins to download. And you can check the Current Status. If the Current Status shows Downloading, please do not close the update application. Please do not close Foxscanner until it shows Update Done.
9. Please click Software Management to review all the updated software.
10. To uninstall some software, please select them and click the Uninstall button.