Foxwell GT60 Android Automotive Diagnostic Platform
Foxwell GT60 Android Automotive Diagnostic Platform Function same as NT680 pro Works with latest 2018/2019 models
GT60 is a new full system professional diagnostic tool, Built on the Android system and with the 4-core processor, GT60 has the power to scan vehicle systems quickly and efficiently. It includes great features such as live data and service functions, support 11 reset service, making the GT60 fabulous value for money.
Foxwell GT60 Features and Benefits
Foxwell GT60 free update online for 2 years
Multi-Language: Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, German,Russian
• Features a 7” TFT Capacitive LCD Touchscreen that will respond to glove use
• User-friendly menu lets you quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed
• Support multiple vehicle makes
• Compatible with the latest 2018/2019 models
• Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
• Identifies car quickly and easily with automatic VIN reading
• Auto Scan function scans vehicle systems in just seconds
• Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MILs
• Views live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge formats
• Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
• Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
• Records and playbacks your data logs for off-vehicle review and analysis
• Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets， BCM/SIR setup, and transmission adaptations
• Unique Logging feature allows for quicker and more accurate fixes for your diagnostic troubles and bugs
• Instant support available from our technical team by TeamViewer remote control
• One touch update via WIFI makes the scanner keep the latest system status at all times
• Offers excellent shop management capability by keeping customer information and test records
What can Foxwell GT60 do?
Full System Diagnostic & Scan:
This car obd2 scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems , including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, Air Conditioning, ACC, Audio, Headlight Suspension failures,
ect. It also can temporarily start and control your vehicle’s systems for active testing, provide you with accurate data results about troubleshoot and diagnostic problems.
11 reset service:
include ABS Reset, SRS Reset, SAS Reset, EPB Reser, Oil Service Reset, DPF Regeneration, TPMS Reset, TPS Reset, BRT Service, CVT, Injector coding, Gear Learning, Exchange
Odometer , detect error and single click to clear quickly.
● Oil Light Reset:
allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
● EPB Service:
allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted
● Battery Configuration:
lets you to have new battery validated, clear faults from the dashboard and display current battery details of the vehicle
● DPF Regeneration:
lets you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter.
Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
● SAS Calibration:
lets you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
● CVT(Continuous Variable Transmission):
used to reset the compensation code and initialize the ECT after a solenoid valve or valve body assembly has been replaced.
● Gear Learn:
Crankshaft position sensor adaptive learning.
● TPMS Programming Service:
allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
allows you to revise the date of odometer and write the original date into new odometer.
● Injector Coding:
Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
Foxwell GT60 Coverage
Chrysler, Ford, GM
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, and Toyota
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-royce, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VW_CV.
BJ HYUNDAI, BRILBMW, DF HONDA, DYK, FORD CHINA, GQ FIAT, GZ HONDA, MAZDA CHINA, SAIC SKODA, SACI VW, TOYOTA CHINA, FAW AUDI, FAW VW
Foxwell GT60 Specifications
Foxwell GT60 Package
If you have any questions, please contact us freely.Whatapp:
++86-15377698251 Skype: foxwellmall.com
Live Support: Chat with us online
Email: email@example.comScan QR Code to Shopping via Mobile Device.