Foxwell GT60 Plus Premier Android Automotive Diagnostic Platform
Foxwell GT60 Plus Premier Android Automotive Diagnostic Platform more stable than GT80 plus windows OS
GT60Plus is a brand new advanced automotive diagnostic tool based on the latest Android operating system and technology. It inherits the same Foxwell advantages in car fault diagnostic tech, such as multi manufacturer coverage, powerful test abilities, special functions and accurate test data.
GT60Plus is the perfect tool for the busy garages or workshops, who need the latest technology at unbeatable value.
Foxwell GT60 Plus Features and Benefits
- Compatible with the latest 2018/2019 models
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports adaptations and control module coding
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, and transmission adaptations
- Instant support available from our technical team by TeamViewer remote control
- Offers excellent shop management capability by keeping customer information and test records
- Multi-Language: Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, German,Russian. NOTE: It comes with English, if you need Change language, please send me the S/N number when you receive it.
- 2 years Warranty
- One-click update via Wifi, free update online for 2 years. Note: After 2 years free update, three options to update. Option 1 : USD350 Subscription for 1 year Option 2 : USD450 Subscription for 2 years Option 3: USD600 Subscription for 3 years.
What Can Foxwell GT60 Plus Do?
1. FULL SYSTEM ACTIVE TEST
Also known as Actuator Tests, are bi-directional diagnostic tests on vehicle systems and component. The tests let you to use the scanner temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component, and when you exit the test, the system/component returns to normal operation.
2. MAINTANCE SPECIAL FUNCTIONS
- Oil Light Reset: allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- EPB Service: allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted
- Battery Configuration: lets you to have new battery validated, clear faults from the dashboard and display current battery details of the vehicle
- DPF Regeneration: lets you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter.
- TPS/TBA: Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
- SAS Calibration: lets you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- CVT(Continuous Variable Transmission): used to reset the compensation code and initialize the ECT after a solenoid valve or valve body assembly has been replaced.
- Gear Learn: Crankshaft position sensor adaptive learning.
- TPMS Programming Service: allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- Odometer: allows you to revise the date of odometer and write the original date into new odometer.
- Injector Coding: Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
- ABS Bleeding: to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
3.FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC & SCAN
This car obd2 scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems , including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, Air Conditioning, ACC, Audio, Headlight Suspension failures, ect. It also can temporarily start and control your vehicle’s systems for active testing, provide you with accurate data results about troubleshoot and diagnostic problems.
4.OBD2 ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC
- Reading Codes: Lets you read trouble codes found in the control unit.
- Erasing Codes & Reset: lets you to clear all current and stored DTCs from a selected control module.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer:
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
5. SCAN VIN
Scan VIN allows identifying a vehicle by scanning the VIN plate of the vehicle, barcode, QR code or photo recognition.
Foxwell GT60 Plus Coverage
American Coverage (1996-2019 model)
Chrysler, Ford, GM
Asian Coverage (2003 to 2019 model)
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, and Toyota
European Coverage (2001-2019 model):
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-royce, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VW_CV.
Foxwell GT60 Plus Language:
Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian
Note: The device comes with English as default, if you want to change language, please send us the S/N and we will activate related language for you.
Foxwell GT60 Plus Kit Includes
GT60Plus Main Unit
Audi 4 Pin Adapter
Mercedes Benz 38 Pin Adapter
Toyota 22 Pin Adapter
Fiat 3 Pin Adapter
GM/Daewoo 12 Pin Adapter
PSA 2 Pin Adapter
Kia 20 Pin Adapter
Honda 3 Pin Adapter
Nissan 14 Pin Adapter
Mitsubishi 12+16 Pin Adapter
BMW 20 Pin Adapter
Toyota 17 Pin Adapter
Mazda 17 Pin Adapter
USB 2.0 Type A-B Cable
USB TYPE C Cable
USB Charging Adapter
Quick Start Guide
If you have any questions, please contact us freely.Whatapp:
++86-15377698251 Skype: foxwellmall.com
Live Support: Chat with us online
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgScan QR Code to Shopping via Mobile Device.