Foxwell NT1001 TPMS Trigger Tool
Foxwell's NT1001 is an affordable universal TPM sensor decoder or activator. It accurately activates and decodes TPMS sensors and displays the data or any faults. It is so easy that training is nearly not necessary as the whole process is displayed on-screen. Even the newest recruited technician can use the NT1001 to complete his task.
1.When you use NT1001, firstly please make sure the distance between the vehicle wheel and machine not exceed 5CM,
then use the built-in magnet to move around the sensor to adjust the frequency, when the device can read your sensor, it means you have adjusted frequency successfully.
2.When you update, firstly turn off the machine, then hold down the “Help” key, then connect to the computer.”
Top 9 Reasons to Get NT1001:
1. Triggers all currently known TPMS sensors, including 2014 models on selected vehicles
2. Make-Model-Year selection ensures correct activation and avoids crosstalk
3. Decodes sensor information and helps troubleshooting faulty sensors
4. Warns of a wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode
5. Checks RF Remote Keyless Entry (key FOB)
6. Prints TPMS health report including sensor ID, tire pressure monitoring, temperature, battery condition, and OE part
7. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery – no batteries to purchase
8. Life time free updates via USB cable
9. Strong housing and protective rubber boot for tough workshop tests
Foxwell NT1001 TPMS Trigger Tool Features and Benefits:
Triggers all currently known TPMS sensors, including 2014 models on selected vehicles
Make-Model-Year selection ensures correct activation and avoids crosstalk
Decodes sensor information and helps troubleshooting faulty sensors
Warns of a wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode
Checks RF Remote Keyless Entry (key FOB)
Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation
Prints TPMS health report including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, and OE part number through computer
Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery – no batteries to purchase
Easily charges the tool with either wall plug or by connecting to the computer
Life time free updates via USB cable
Strong housing and protective rubber boot for tough workshop tests
How to use Foxwell NT1001 to active wheel?
Activation in All Wheel Mode
The all wheel mode provides a vehicle icon on the screen to give user prompts for each wheel. In this mode,
each TPM has wheel locations of LF (Left Front), RF (Right Front), RR (Right Rear), LR (Left Rear) and spare (if the car has a spare tire).
In all wheel mode, the solid spot flashes at the wheel to be tested. Depending on the sensor type,place the tool to the correct position to
insure sensor activation and decode. Below is a chart illustrating how to correctly place the tool.
2. Press Test to test the TPM. If test passes, TPM data is briefly displayed for 3 seconds and then the solid spot on the vehicle icon moves around
to prompt that the next wheel should be tested. Or manually move around vehicle using?UP/DOWN?arrow keys.
(Sample All Wheel Test Data Screen)
3. TPM data is stored and can be accessed by selecting a wheel location and press the YES key.
Foxwell NT1001 TPMS Trigger Tool Specifications:
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
1 pc x NT1001 TPMS Trigger Tool
1 pc x User’s Guide
1 pc x USB Cable
1 pc x Software CD
1 pc x Magnet
1 pc x Battery Charger
1 pc x Blow Molding Case