Foxwell NT200 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader allows car owners and mechanics to quickly read and clear engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), to read freeze frame data, to view on-board test status, and to view and graph live data streams from the engine's sensors in real-time.
Foxwell CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader NT200
NOTE: This product is not designed to switch off 'Service Indicator' light, 'Airbag' light or 'ABS' lights.
Top 4 reasons to get Foxwell NT200:
1. CAN, OBDII, EOBD Code reader for All 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
2.Read and clear code,Reads/records/graphs live sensor data,Freeze frame data,ECU information,Multilingual menu and codes,Code troubleshooters, and so on
3. Multi-language supported
in one machine, you can switch to any language you need.
4.Free Update Lifetime
- Save money by reading and clearing fault codes yourself
- Fix faults at home or go to the garage armed with information
- Use in a garage environment to quickly diagnose problems
- View manufacturer-specific as well as generic fault code definitions on-screen
- Quick and easy to use
- Hard-wearing, ruggedised design
- UK-based email support if you experience any problems
- Free software and firmware updates via a PC connection (cable included)
- Print scan data via the PC connection
- Brand new - 1 year Warranty
- ALL* 2001+ petrol and 2004+ diesel UK-sold cars
(* - passenger cars sold from new within the EU, with fewer than 10 seats and a gross vehicle weight rating of less than 2500kg)
- Most European petrol Ford cars with the EEC-V engine-management system - see below
- Many petrol Jaguar vehicles back to approximately 1997
- USA import cars manufactured from 1996 on (e.g. Lincoln Town Car)
This code reader will read/clear codes from EOBD diagnostics systems (this covers engine, powertrain and emissions faults
). It will not
read/clear codes from other systems, e.g. SRS, ABS or Suspension systems.
1. NT200 is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
2. NT200 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
3. Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace. It supports English, French, German, Spanish and more.
4. With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
5. Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
NT200 Features and Functions:
- Read and clear engine fault codes
- Switch off Check Engine Light (MIL)
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
- Look up fault code definitions from the tool's on-board database, even when that code isn't currently stored on the car
- Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- Read real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
- Graph live engine data on-screen
- View Readiness Test Status for emissions testing - quick display of status of all tests on a single screen
- View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle support)
- Multiple languages supported
- Read stored and pending fault codes
- Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Large (2.8") colour TFT graphic display
- Compatible with petrol cars from 2001* (and some earlier models - see below)
- Compatible with diesel cars from 2004*
- EOBD/OBDII cable with 16-pin connector (for the 16-pin socket on all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Supports all EOBD/OBDII languages (ISO-9141, ISO-14230 (KWP2000), PWM, VPW and CAN)
- Takes power from the car - no batteries needed
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 120mm (4.720")*75mm (2.95")*20mm (0.78")
1pc x NT200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT200 User’s Guide
1pc x USB cable
If you have any questions, please contact us freely.Whatapp:
+86-15207156315 Skype: foxwellmall.com
Live Support: Chat with us online
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgScan QR Code to Shopping via Mobile Device.
The NT200 will work with the following:
ALL* 2001+ petrol and 2004+ diesel UK-sold cars
Most European petrol Ford cars with the EEC-V engine-management system - see below
Many petrol Jaguar vehicles back to approximately 1997
USA import cars manufactured from 1996 on (e.g. Lincoln Town Car)
We have tested this code reader on a range of pre-2001 petrol
Ford vehicles and found the following to be compatible. All use Ford's EEC-V Engine Management System:
Ford Cougar 1998 on
Ford Escort 1.3 1994 on, only with Engine Code: J4B
Ford Escort 1.6 16V 1994 on, only with Engine Code: L1K
Ford Escort 1.8 1994 on, only with Engine Code: RKC
Ford Explorer 4.0 1996 on, only with Engine Code: E
Ford Fiesta 1.25 1995 on, Engine Code: DHA/DHB/DHC/DHD
Ford Fiesta 1.3 1995 on, Engine Code: J4C/J4J/J4L/JJA/JJC/JJE
Ford Fiesta 1.4 1995 on, Engine Code: FHA/FHE
Ford Focus from 1998 (petrol only)
Ford Galaxy 2.0 1995 on Ford Galaxy 2.3 1996 on
Ford Ka from 1996 (petrol only)
Ford Mondeo 1.6 1996 on, only with Engine Code: L1J
Ford Mondeo 1.8 1996 on, only with Engine Code: RKB
Ford Mondeo 2.0 1996 on, only with Engine Code: NGA
Ford Mondeo 2.5 1996 on, only with Engine Code: SEA
Ford Puma from 1997 (petrol only)
Ford Scorpio from 1994 (petrol only) - excluding 2.9L non-24V with engine code: BRG
Ford Transit 2.0 Petrol 1994 on, Engine Code: NSF/NSG
Ford Transit 2.3 Petrol 2000 on, Engine Code: E5FA
The code reader is, of course, compatible with ALL
* UK-sold 2001+ petrol Ford cars and 2004+ diesels (as well as all
other manufacturers for these years).
Please note that we cannot guarantee compatibility of pre-2001 vehicles as these were manufactured before the European legislation was enforced.