Foxwell NT414 is a four system diagnose like ECU, ABS, Airbag and Transmission,which cover more than 58 American, Asian and European vehicle makes, and also identify vehicle rapidly and accurately by reading VIN Number,display live data in text and graph,which more easily for understanding.
Foxwell NT414 Elite Four System Scanner
Foxwell NT414 Vehicle Coverage:
America: Chrysler, Ford, GM
Asian: Acura, AU Ford (For Australian Market Only), Daewoo, Honda, Holden (For Australian Market Only), Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua (For Malaysian Market Only), Proton (For Malaysian Market Only), Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota,
European: Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi，BMW, Bugatti, Bentley, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
The new NT414 is an all Makes scan tool which is delicately designed for pros and enthusiasts to pinpoint engine, transmission, ABS and airbag faults. It offers techniciansaccurate, stable andeasy diagnosis to help you boost your bottom-line.
Foxwell NT414 Feature and Function:
- Coverage includes 58 manufacturers
-Works on the latest 2016 models
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs of engine, transmission, ABS and airbags
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
Top 5 Reasons to Get NT414:
This model lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number, it automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
This model shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
3. With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for the first 18months after your registration. Update cost is 100USD/year after 18Months. Simply install the SD Card into your computer or an SD Card reader, log into the PC application, and then click update. The application will does all the work, syncing the latest software to your tool.
4. The easy yet elegant design of this model was developed by technicians for technicians. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 4.3" color display together make the series extermely easy to use.
5. This product is built to last. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. The secure fit, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your scan tool will be around for a long time.