- Top 3 Reasons to get this NT520 Pro Bundle Deals:
- Not only delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems, but also make you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
- You can get 2 car software for free, please select each under the option of "Language" and "Version"
- Lifetime Free Online Update
Foxwell NT520 PRO Multi-System Scanner with 2 Free Car Brand Software Help you save money
Get NT520 PRO Multi-system Scanner for 6 Reasons:
1. This NT520 Pro Knit is with two free softwares
, and can cover up to five vehicle makes. More software can be added any time at extra cost USD60 (SC283-S).
We ship this item with no software installed. After you receive the package, please follow the instructions to download software
2.Available car makes are
: Mercedes Benz, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Ford, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Fiat, GM, Honda, Acura, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Lexus, Land Rover, Maserati, Mini, Toyota, Opel, Rolls-Royce, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, VW, Porsche, Masda, Ferrari, Aston Martin and more.
3. Lifetime software free upgrade
, one year quality guarantee.
4. Foxwell NT520 Pro is a low-cost handheld scan tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems.
5.It also has service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration,Electronic Parking Brake, Steering Angle Sensor,ABS warning light and so on.
6. Support Multi-Languages
: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Thai, Korean,Dutch, Swedish, Russian.
Foxwell NT520 Diagnostic Tool Main Functions:
Please click to check NT520pro detailed functionlist
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
- Works on the latest 2015/2016 models
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster etc.
- Read Vehicle and ECU Information
- Reset dashboard warning lights
- SRS airbag warning light
- Check Engine warning light
- ABS warning light
- Traction warning light
- Oil Service Reset
- Air Conditioning
- New Battery Reset
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Automatic Transmission
- Steering Angle Sensor
- Allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module
- DPF Replacement, DPF Request Regeneration
- DSC Sensor Calibration, DSC Unit Calibration, Ride Height / Level Adjustment
- Can perform brake deactivation, adaptation and service reset
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Fuel Injector Equalisation, Valvetronic Adaptation, Fuel Injector Adjustment, Idle Speed Adjustment
1. Mercedes Benz
8. Land Rover
9. OPEL, Vauxhall
13. American Ford
17. Aston Martin
Customer feedback: ( car test list )
Display: Backlit,240*320 TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided by vehicle power
Display:2.8”TFT color screen
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions : 145*94*32MM
Color Box: 530*525*336MM
1*NT520 Multi-System Scan Tool
1*Nylon Carry Pouch
If you have any questions, please contact us freely.Whatapp:
So far all BMW’s supported auto vin & autoscan, was able to get a quick easy accurate report of issues.
2006 BMW X3:
Was able to find 2 misfires because of bad plugs.
2009 BMW z4:
Was able to diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting
Not to many test subjects yet, auto vin did not work, had to manually pick the truck
2002 F250 XLT:
After manually picking the truck the autoscan worked. This truck doesn’t have to many systems but I was able to see all appropriate data, clear warnings etc.
Chevy / GM:
Having a little bit of an issue here.
Testing on a 2012 Avalanche LTZ
Autovin did not work, I had to pick the truck manually.
++86-15377698251 Skype: foxwellmall.com
Live Support: Chat with us online
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgScan QR Code to Shopping via Mobile Device.