Foxwell NT520 Pro Multi-System Scanner with Pre-installed BMW Software
Note: As The NT520 Pro BMW software may not work properly on BMW F series currently, we will ship the updated version Foxwell NT530 instead .
NT530 BMW VS. NT520 pro BMW
1. NT530 BMW can support latest 2018/2019 models while NT520 pro bmw cannot.
2. NT530 BMW can better support BMW F Chassis while NT520 pro BMW cannot.
MINI For Most Models 2002-Present
Body Styles Covered
R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–present)
R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
R58: Coupé (2012–present)
R59: Roadster (2012–present)
R60: Countryman (2010–present)
R61: Paceman (2013-2016)
Rolls-Royce MODELS COVERED
RR1, RR2, RR3, RR4, RR5
– reset the airbag warning on a 2011 Mini Cooper (coupe, base model)
– can work for Airbags ABS SRS on 2004 E60
– Can start a regeneration for the deisel particulate filter cleaning
– Can register a new battery but can’t change battery type.
– Can pull smg codes and bleed smg on E46 m3
– can register new battery on 2011 BWM X5 35D diesel.
– Can activate and deactivate the DISA valve to test operation in an E90 N52.
– Older BMW cars (ie.a 1993 e36 and a 1994 e32) are compatible with the tool when used with the 20 pin adapter. Functionality is limited due to the nature of the earlier vehicles computer systems.
– I need a scan tool that will reset the EPB on my 2011 BMW X5, and also work on my 2009 Audi TT, and 2004 Volvo XC 70. Foxwell NT520 scanner will work with all after paying Audi and Volvo software license.
– can read body module codes on 2008 X5 (e70). If the car provides this information it will be able to to read and decode it.
– Can provide sensor data from the oil level system on an F82 M4, The M4 apparently can only read the oil level with the iDrive, which we plan on permanently removing for non-street use.
– Allow me to alignment and calibrate fuel injectors on a 2009 535i N54 engine
– Can read codes from a transmission control unit (TCU) on a 2003 e46 325xi.
– Can register a battery to an e90 328i.
– I have a 2007 328i Coupe, NT520 can determine which wheel speed sensor is bad.
– NT520 can read and reset airbag service light. I have an intermittent airbag service light on a 2004 X3 that BMW service cannot track down as it clears from memory before I can get it in for service.
– Have the ability on the 09 BMW E82 135 to scan for ghost codes, and any other stored codes. For example, example it will read codes that you did not get a scanner connected fast enough while the check engine light was on and it goes off before you know what the code actually was.
-Can code new injectors in the BMW 2010 335i.
-Can Re-program the Speed Governor on 2011 e90 328i LCI model, vin WBAPH7C52BE852716…please note: Performance software is required to manipulate top speed limiters.
-Can perform a throttle actuator adaptation on an e92 M3 after replacment
– Is capable of functioning as a universal OBDII reader for all makes in addition to it’s BMW/Mini/RR Specific functions.
– Can work with a 2012 mini cooper countryman s all 4.
– Have E36 OBD1, for OBD1 cars will require adapter ES2992111 to perform function, Available features will be dependent upon the cars abilities. Not all features are compatible with all models.
-Communicates via the obdII plug in the cabin on the E39 M5 2000, no extra adapters needed.
– Whether NT520 can read TPMS codes or not (Specifically to tell which TPMS receiver is malfunctioning), it depends on the vehicle, If your car has the ability to provide this information the tool will be able to pull this data.
– can read and reset O2 sensor readiness codes but will not code them off permanently.
– Updates can be skipped; sequential installation of updates is not required.
– Can reset “Right/Left Cornering light” warnings on 2011 335d caused by after-market halo installation. To properly clear the error code you need halos with proper resistance, this will cause the car’s computer to automatically reset the warnings.
– I own a 2011 335i N55. all functions are supported across the E93 series.
– Able to reset the (SAS) steering angle sensor
– Ok to reset the Airbag/seatbelt light on Mini Cooper S R56.
– Ok to modulate the e-parking brake on a 2012 BMW F10 to enable a rear brake job with rotor replacement.
– Module recoding and programming is possible with this tool.
– Availability of features of this nature will vary heavily model to model and year to year.
– Can register new tire pressure monitoring sensors.
– Can do VANOS test, Idle Sync etc for e46 m3.
-Can activate the abs unit in order to bleed it on a 2008-011 m3.
– Can do battery registrations and coding on BMW and mini cooper.
– Be able to code a new battery on 08-2011 M3's.
– To make NT520 is compatible with the early E36 (The car has ads modules for Abs and SRS), need the 20 pin adapter ES2992111.
– Can reset the adaptations needed after an e46 m3 smg clutch change.
– Allow for line code changes when programming car options, such as automatic door locking.
– Enable auto rear window defogger for GM5 module on BMW E46. E46 general module coding is possible.
– Can perform the dynamic drive reset for a 2002 745.
– Reset the transfer case oil wear indicator on BMW e83.
– Be able to display the sensor’s output if this function is registered by the car’s DME.
– Can pull codes from the SRS system and reset the light once all issues are corrected-
– Able to reset transfer case adaptations after transfer case fluid change in an F32.
– Allow coding of the LCM and GM on BMW vehicles.
– Have the ability to program new ABS components to current vehicle.
– Can code for Xenon headlight conversions and also for activating *Sirius Retrofit Enable Code (FSC)* for Mini Cooper R56’s, but only some models not all.
– Can read BMW Specific (Shadow/Hidden Codes)
– Can code injectors and new battery on 2008 BMW 135i.