Foxwell NT630 elite ABS/Airbag/ SAS diagnostic scan tool is built to help you determine why the Check Engine Light, ABS, or SRS warning lights are on for over 52 different vehicle manufacturers. It’s a very powerful tool for car owners and specialty shops that need quick testing for SRS and ABS.
Foxwell NT630 Elite NT630 AutoMaster Pro EOBD OBD2 & ABS & Airbag Reset Tool with SAS Diagnostic Function
Foxwell NT630 has been specifically designed to offer professional ABS and Airbag diagnostic coverage across a wide range of car manufacturers, at an affordable price - even for small garages and enthusiasts.The tool also features a comprehensive EOBD / OBD-II mode, to offer engine management,fault code reading and live data from any EOBD compliant car (all* petrol cars from 2001 onwards, diesel cars from 2004 onwards).
Top 7 Reasons to get Foxwell NT630 Elite:
1.Extensive Coverage: Coverage includes an incredible range of 52 manufacturers.Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN). Full OBDII Functions Coverage: System Status, Read Codes, Freeze Frame Data, Erase Codes, Live Data, I/M Readiness,O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information.
2.Poweful OBDII Diagnose: Automatically identifies the vehicle you are testing.Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), stores and playbacks live PCM data stream, read diagnostic trouble codes, view live data readings from Abs and airbags control systems .
3. Active Test: Allows you to use the scan tool temporarily active or control ABS/Airbag system or component. With NT630 elite, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays& actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs.
4.EASY TO USE: No need extra Battery. Power charge directly from the OBDII interface in your vehicle make it convenient for DIYers and personal diagnosis.Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts together makes the series extremely easy to use.
5.Diagnosis ABS SRS system codes on most 2000 and newer major vehicle models. Even though it compatibles with most cars and support ABS/AIRBAG/SAS functions, but some functions may can be support in some cars.
6.Supported Language: English, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Korean, Japanese, German
7. Lifttime Free Update
Foxwell NT630 Features and Benefits:
- ABS and Airbag (SRS) coverage for over 50 American, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Compatible with 2014/2015 models on most make
- Read and clear ABS and SRS fault codes
- (Please note this unit will NOT clear "crash data", so it cannot clear permanent fault codes where the airbag system has detonated)
- Read live sensor data
- Merge live data graphs for easier fault diagnostics
- Perform bi-directional control tests, such as ABS motor test, actuator tests etc.
- EOBD engine management coverage for all* UK 2001+ petrol and 2004+ cars
- Unparalleled EOBD / OBD-II functionality - supports ALL 5 OBD-II protocols and ALL 9 test mode
- Easy-to-use with intuitive menu-driven operation
- Strong housing tough enough to survive the workshop
- Lifetime FREE updates Online after registration
Typical Special Tests
ABS Manual Control Tests
ABS Motor Test, ABS Version Test, Actuator Tests
Autobleed Test, Automated Bleed, or Service Bleed
Automated Test, TCS Test, Voltage Load Test
Brake Bleed Preparation Test, Pump Motor Tests
Gear Tension Relief Test, Motor Rehome Test
Setup SDM Serial Number (Air Bag Sensing and Diagnostic Module)
Traction Control System (TCS) Manual Control Tests
NT630 Elite Supported Car List:
|S = Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) function.
The below manufacturers with (s), means it can also support SAS Function
- European Makes:
- Abarth (S)
- Alfa Romeo (S)
- Audi (S)
- Bentley (S)
- BMW (S)
- Bugatti (S)
- Citroen (S)
- Fiat (S)
- Ford Europe
- Jaguar (S)
- Lancia (S)
- Land Rover (S)
- Maserati (S)
- Maybach (S)
- Mini (S)
- Mercedes Benz (S)
- Opel (S)
- Peugeot (S)
- Renault (S)
- Seat (S)
- Skoda (S)
- Vauxhall (S)
- Volkswagen (S)
- Asian / Australasian Makes:
- Acura (S)
- Ford Australia
- Honda (S)
- Holden Australia
- Infiniti (S)
- Lexus (S)
- Mitsubishi (S)
- Nissan (S)
- Scion (S)
- Subaru (S)
- Suzuki (S)
- Toyota (S)
- American Makes:
- Chrysler (USA only) (S)
- Ford USA
- GM USA (S)
- GM Brazil
Foxwell NT630 Specifications:
Display: Backlit, 480*272 TFT color display
Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
1 pc x NT630 Scan Tool
1 pc x User’s Guide
1 pc x Memory Card
1 pc x USB Cable
1 pc x Diagnostic Cable
If you have any questions, please contact us freely.Whatapp:
1 pc x Blow Molding Case
Customer Feedback on Foxwell NT630
Solid unit without being too heavy and comes in a very nice hard case.
Analyze and graph the O2 sensors…OK
– 2015 Mercedes S550 W222 model turn off an airbag light on OK.
– 2004 Hyundai Sonata AirBag diagnosis OK
– 2002 Mercedes Benz CLK320 clears the SRS light and malfunction warning OK
– Ford Falcon BA V8 ABS diagnosis OK
– Truck GMC the 2005 year reset the airbag OK
-1997 Pontiac Grand Am perform gear tension relief sequence OK
– KIA Sedona 2008 airbag light reset OK
– Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ diesel 2.5 1997 reset SRS Codes OK
It lists error codes.Tell me what’s wrong with my air bag light.Reset the codes
Worked fine with my VW, Dodge, Ford
Read Subaru SRS codes
Read 2 Pontiac’s codes
The live data is what you would expect.
Being able to store codes on the included flash disc is quite nice.
+86-15207156315 Skype: foxwellmall.com
Live Support: Chat with us online
Email: email@example.comScan QR Code to Shopping via Mobile Device.
FoxScanner Update Guide EN-V1.00.pdf