1.Cost-effective Scanner: Support obd2 Engine scan + 13 reset service,include ABS Reset, SRS Reset, SAS Reset, EPB Reser, Oil Service Reset, DPF Regeneration, TPMS Reset, TPS Reset, BRT Service, CVT, Injector coding, Gear Learning, Exchange Odometer , detect error and single click to clear quickly.
2 .Wide Vehicle Coverage: OBD2 Scan support most cars, ABS/SRS diagnosis for more than 58 car makes, oil reset for more than 49 car makes, EPB reset for 42 car makes, DPF regeneration for 33 car makes,TBA for 30 car makes, SAS calibration for 41 car makes, TPMS adaptation for more than 32 car makes,ect
3. Updated Version of NT650, support 2018/2019 New Models
4. Lifetime free update online. And you do not need extra pay for car mkes.
5. Multi-language: Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, German,Russian
6. 2 Year Warranty
Funtions of FOXWELL NT650 Elite Professional Service Tool
1. OBDII/EOBD engine scan
Check engine warning light appear reason and engine runing live data,inspect engine emission level,identifi VIN EIN number.
2. ABS, Antilock Brake Reset
The auto bleed procedure is used on BOSH 5.3 equipped vehicles. This procedure uses a scan tool to cycle the system solenoid valves and run the pump in order to purge the air from the secondary circuits.
3. SRS Airbag Crash Data Reset
Your airbag crash data module will be restored back to its factory condition after accidents
4. SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
5. EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset
it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking systemrsquos safety and efficiency when replace brake pad or motor
6. DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
7. Oil Service Light Reset
allows you to perform reset maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
8. TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring Sytem Reset
makes tpms senser in displaying sensor IDs from the vehiclersquos ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and activate tpms sensors.
9. TBA/TPS Throttle Body Alignment Reset
vehicle's throttle position system sensor connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor is able to effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
10. CVT Transmission fucntion
On these CVT transmissions, the timing of the release and application of elements (clutch packs and bands) is controlled by the transmission control module (a microprocessor)
11. BRT Battery Management Service
allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the new battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle battery system
12. Injector Coding
diesel injector code need programming ID and parameters to the ECU for accurate communication and Injection control system
13. Camshaft Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain Camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
14. Odometer Instrument Cluster Initialize
Let you can reboot instrument cluster parameters after replace new instrument panel
NOTE: These special function NOT for all car models, if you are not sure, please send your car make, type and year to sales@ foxwellmall.com, we will check it for you.
NT650elite Support Full OBD2 functions:
Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
NOTE: These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, you can send your car brand, model and release year, I will check for you.
Foxwell Scanner Comparison
|2019 New Model||NT530||NT630Plus||NT680 Lite||NT680||NT680 Pro|
|Replaced Model||NT650||NT520pro||NT630||NT414||NT624||NT644 Pro|
|Vehicle Coverage||Special Functions covers more than 70 car makes||Comes with
one free car make, need
extra pay USD60
for another make, can max add up to 5 makes
|ABS & Airbag: Cover 58 vehicle makes
SAS: Cover 49 vehicle makes
|Diagnostics: Cover 70 vehicle makes and more is coming soon
Oil Service: Cover 49 vehicle makes
EPB Service: Cover 41 vehicle makes
|Diagnostics: Cover 70 vehicle makes and more is coming soon
Oil Service: Cover 49 vehicle makes
EPB Service: Cover 42 vehicle makes
|Covers more than 70 vehicle makes and more is coming soon
|Works On All Electronic Systems||×||√||ABS, Airbag||Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag||√||√|
|OBDI and OBDII Compatiblity||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Reads and Clear Codes||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Reads Live Sensor Data and Graph||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Records and Playbacks Live Sensor Data||×||√||√||√||√||√|
|Freeze Frame Data||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Oil Light Reset||√||√||×||√||√||√|
|Control Module Coding/Programming||×||×||×||×||×||×|
|Quick Hot Keys||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Screen Size||2.8' TFT color screen||2.8' TFT color screen||2.8' TFT color screen||4.3' FTF color screen||4.3' FTF color screen||4.3' FTF color screen|
|Updates||Life-long free updates||Life-long free updates||Life-long free updates||Life-long free updates||Life-long free updates||Life-long free updates|
1. Does what it says. It took a few tries to get hooked up and registered and the scanner updated. The good news is, it checks LOTS of parameters, and the real-time data and graphing are very helpful. The long connector cable allows me to drive while a passenger checks real-time data from the passenger seat. The front panel controls are pretty straight-forward as well. I wish I could get more functionality for the vehicles I currently own, and less for a Bentley, Mercedes or BMW. If I could afford one of them, I could probably afford to let the dealer do my diagnostic work for me. So, one star deducted for only the registration process, but five stars in all other areas.
2. Best value for price! You won't be disappointed! I researched and compared to several different Autel devices, Launch Millennium 90 "PRO" and the Foxwell won based on a list of features. I have tested many makes and models from 1998-2015. Vw, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan and it preforms well for each application. Update was easy and fast as long as you read and follow the instructions. For a scanner under $300 this has to be top on the list. I previously owned an Autel OBD2 basic engine reader, if you are ready for the next step up then buy this scanner. I was originally thinking of spending $1,300 for a full system and am now realizing you don't need it to do most of the work. The live data on this device is sufficient to diagnose problems. The Foxwell reads all the major systems you need.
3.I bought this because I have several vehicles and find myself the 'friend' mechanic for other people. Besides the basic ODB code reading, you can do things like: - reset TPMS (tire pressure sensor). If you have a bad sensor on your wheel, you can install a new one and link it to your car. Without a tool like this, you'll have to go a dealer and have them link the new sensor. - reset TPS (throttle body alignment). If you've ever cleaned the throttle body, you know that it has to be reset. Many cars require a special tool, and this will do it. I recently used it on a 2007 Honda Odyssey. - do Mode 6 testing - run ABS (brake) tests and procedures It supports several dozen models of cars, inlcuding all the common ones from Honda, Nissan, Ford, etc. and you do not have to buy any other packages or licenses like you do with the NT520. It also supports some cars that most people have never heard of, like Perodua, Vauxhall, Dacia, etc.
Foxwell NT650elite Package List:
How to update Foxwell NT650 Elite?
1. Download Foxassist via our official website and drag the page to the bottom, you will see the Foxassist, please click download.
2. Unzip the Foxassist and start installing the Foxassist.
3. Register and Sign In Foxassist .
4. Connect NT650 elite with computer by USB. Or take out the sd card in the right side of the scanner and put it into card reader, then plug card reader to computer.
5. Please click the Update icon and then press the Enter Key on the scanner.
6. Then your serial number will be automatically acquired by the FoxAssist and please click "Activate" to complete.
7. Click "Download" button , Select all softwares, and then click "upgrade"
8. Wait several minutes, update will be done, enjoy new software.
All the Foxwell tools in our site support lifetime free online update, we also provide one year warranty.
1. If you have any technical problem, please contact us online or by email sales@Foxwellmall.com
2. Remote help service: If your problem needs to be solved by remote help by our engineer, please download the teamviewer software, install it on your computer, then give us ID and password for remote help.