1. NT510 Elite BMW is the same Function as NT530 BMW Scanner.
2. It comes with Pre-loaded BMW software, ready to use.
3. If you need to do bmw cars for year 1987-2000, you need to extra buy BMW 20 Pin Adapter .
Highlights of Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW Full System Diagnostic Scan Tool
1. Full System in-depth Diagnosis: This bmw scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, EPB, DPF, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, and supports body, chassis, powertrain and all control modules check. As a professional diagnostic scan tool for bmw full systems, nt510 elite codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader for checking engine light, reading and erasing codes on all brands cars'OBD system.
2. Advanced Special Service for BMW: Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS activation, battery registration, abs bleeding, reset oil light service/engage points for transfer case, idle speed adjustment,traction/throttle body adjustment, troubleshoot A/C, reset CBS condition-based service, turn up brightness on ur lights, activate alarm, dvd are just a few of special functions this bmw diagnostic scanner provides.
One nt510elite code reader is enough for professional car diagnosis.
3. Bi-directional/Active Test for BMW: NT510 elite scanner for bmw allows you to temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component for active test, provides accurate data results about troubleshoot and diagnostic problems.
With this code reader, electronic components check, such as switches, sensors, relays, actuators are made a simple task. It also allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement.
4. Work on BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce from 1998 to 2019
5. Multi-Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional),French, Deutsch, Spanish, Japanese, Russian,Polish, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Thai, Hungarian
6. Free Update for Lifetime.
7. One Year Warranty.
Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW Functions
Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
Works on the latest 2018/2019 models
Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster etc.
Read Vehicle and ECU Information
Bi-directional Test: NT530 allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Those test includes but not limited to register battery replacement, CAS reset,CO adjustment, delete transport model, disable/enable key.
Oil Service Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and air bags or components.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Injector Coding.Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88, F20
2 Series: F22 F23 F45 F46
3 Series: E30/E36, E46, E90/E91/E92/E93, F30/F31/F35, F34 F80
4 Series: F32/F33 F36 F82 F83
5 Series: E28, E34, E39, E60/E61, F10/F11, F07, F18
6 Series: E24, E63/E64, F12/F13, F06
7 Series: E23, E32, E38, E65/E66/E68, F01/F02/F04
8 Series: E31
I Series: I01/I12
X Series: X1_E84, X3_E83, X3_F25, X4_F26, X5_E53, X5_E70, X6_E71, X6_E72, X5_F15,X5_F85, X6_F16,X6_F86, X1_F48,
Z Series: Z1_E30, Z4_E85/E86, Z8_E52, Z4_E89
MINI For Most Models 2002-Present
Body Styles Covered
R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–present)
R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
R58: Coupé (2012–present)
R59: Roadster (2012–present)
R60: Countryman (2010–present)
R61: Paceman (2013-2016)
F54: Clubman (2016-present)
F55: Hatchback (2014-present)
F56: Hatchback (2014-Present)
F57: Convertible (2014-Present)
Rolls-Royce MODELS COVERED
RR1, RR2, RR3, RR4, RR
Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW Software Display
FAQs on Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW Scanner
1.Q: Why nt510elite for bmw diagnostic tool can't READ OUT my VIN AUTOMATICALLY?
A: As a result of certain car manufacturer settings, some cars' vin can't be read automatically. You can type it in manually.
2. Q: How can I COMPLETE the REGISTRATION?
A: Visit on foxwell website(http://www.foxwelltech.us/) and find your product. Download the Foxassit from NT510 elite product page and then register via Foxassist.
3.Q: How can I REGISTER BATTERIES?
A: Here is the process step by step: Main Group - Service - Body - Power Supply(Battery) - Battery - Register Battery Replacement.
4. Q: Why does this car code reader not allow me to do the PROGRAMMING?
A: Adaptations and control module coding can be only supported on some specific vehicles, which depends on the actual condition of the vehicle. You can write to us for more detailed information.
5. Q: I can't complete the UPDATE on my Macbook.
A: Sorry to tell you this code scanner can be only upgraded on Windows system, IOS system is not available now.
NT510 Elite Packing list:
1*NT510 Elite Multi-System Scan Tool
1*TF Card Reader
1*Nylon Carry Pouch