Foxwell NT530 Benz Software Plus Benz 38 pin Support Cars before 2000 yearsNote:
Highlights of Foxwell NT530
1. Foxwell NT530 Offers All Electronic Systems OE-Level Diagnosis from 1996 to 2018/2019 Cars.
- Read and clear codes for all electronic systems (including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, ect)
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
2. Foxwell NT530 Covers all Special Functions.
NT530 support all commly used service manitance Functions, like Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS module activation, battery registration, oil light service reset, traction and throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration, troubleshoot the A/C, CBS condition-based service reset.
3. NT530 Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
4. NT530 can cover up to five vehicle makes. More software can be added anytime at extra cost USD80 (SC283-S1) or USD60 (SC283-S2).
5. Free Update for Lifetime. One Year Warranty.
6. Multi-Lanuage: English,French, Deutsch, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Thai, Hungarian,Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Foxwell NT530 Mercedes Benz Main Functions:
Foxwell NT530 Mercedes Benz Specification
Display: 2.8”TFT color screen
Working Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
CTN MEAS: 456*442*515mm
Foxwell NT530 Mercedes Benz Includes
1pc x NT530 Pro Multi-System Scan Tool
1pc x 16 pin Main Diagnostic Cable
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch